Thursday, January 3, 2013


              What I learned throughout 2012

In 2012 I learned that in order to amount to something great you must train and get better a  using your skills. For example I had tried out for an advanced lacrosse team and made it. They only had one complaint about the way I had used my stick skills. From now until the first practice been training and getting better with it.
As a matter of fact, my resolution is to get better with my stick skills. I am practicing with my stick rolls and ball hawking players passes. So far I have gotten better at ball hawking but, I still need better rolls. It is hard to stick with but, you just have to persist and it will soon get easier. It takes a while to get used to New Year resolutions but after a while it gets easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment